VFW Post 2150 – The Lone Star Post


Frequently Asked Questions

As long as the Veteran meets the eligibility requirements of the VFW, yes you can.  Please see our Become A Member page to learn more about eligibility and required documentation.  We’d love to have you as an Auxiliary member!

The National Personnel Records Center can assist with providing copies of military records.  Give them a call at (314) 801-0800 or visit their website here.

Please give the Post a call at (972) 542-9119.  Provide details and the circumstances of the Comrade in distress.  We will do what we can to help a Veteran in our community.

The best way to make a donation is to visit our donation page at https://www.vfwpost2150.org/donate/.  You can also email us at qmlsp2150@gmail.com for details on how to to make a donation.

Absolutely!  If you’re a Veteran located in North Texas, you can call Eddie Sherman at (254) 299-9959 or email him at waco.vfw@tvc.state.tx.us.  

Outside of North Texas, please visit the VFW VA Claims & Separations to find a Service Officer in your area.  

If you want to become a Sponsor of the post, please email us at qmlsp2150@gmail.com for details on how to to become a sponsor.

The Lone Star Posts welcomes non-member Volunteers to our Community Service and Post related events.  Please  call us at (972) 542-9119 to obtain details about the related events.

Yes.  The Lone Star Post is open to the public.  So, come on in, have a drink and enjoy good company!  Be sure to visit our Calendar of Events page to see when we are having our Steak Night or Fish Fry.

Have a Question?

Do you have a question that wasn’t listed above?  Ask your question in the contact form below.  We will always respond to questions even if they aren’t frequently asked.